the song choices of glee tonight were perfect! :’)
the plot is kinda awks though.
Because TV runs my life
Pick 5 TV shows you like without reading the questions:
2. How I Met Your Mother
4. The Walking Dead
5. Good Luck Charlie
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Ermm…tough one. LOL. JK. I find Kitty to be really BITCHY.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
REALLY tough one. I guess the latest one because Glenn and Maggie are rescued :’)
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
IDK. I like all of them <3
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Sun and Jin <3 (the Korean couple). I also thought Claire and Charlie were cute together. And Penny and Desmond had the strongest love <3
6. How long have you watched 1?
I didn’t watch it when it first came out…so I’d say since late 2009
7. How did you become interested in 3?
Well, that was in high school and I didn’t have cable back then. So I didn’t have much else to watch. xD
8. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Steven Yeun aka, the Korean guy. (I think I noticeably like korean ppls)
9. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Ehh, they’re all good
10. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Lost of course….6 whole damn seasons. Or was it 7? o_o
11. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
I’d be Maggie, so that I would be able to have sex with Glenn and marry him.
12. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
PJ Duncan? Oh come on, this is a Disney show. -_-
13. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
LOST AND THE WALKING DEAD??!?!? OMG YES YES! On the Talking Dead, they even make many references to Lost.
Okay, so they would crash the plane on the island…and there would be zombies! Soooooo many possibilities from there.
14. Give a random quote from 2.
Barney: Tonight was -wait for it- LEGENDARY!
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Blaine(Darren Criss) and Sam. No, not Sam the poor dorky blonde, I mean me.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Lost of course. The cast is the reason I love the show so much. Fell in love with every character and face, flaws and all.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
I like both. One is very happy, and the other sounds scary. xD
But if it’s overall soundtrack, it’s Glee and Lost.
Only good thing that happened this week in recent events
was the Glee finale. <3
So glad that Puck got to graduate. :) And although I’m a fan of Rachel and Finn’s relationship, I’m really glad that Finn loved her enough to break up. He was SERIOUSLY gunna hold Rachel back on reaching her full potential as a star. And I can totally picture him in the army. xD
I wonder what’s gunna happen to Kurt now though. o_O
I think this is an amazing coincidence
Two of my greatest highlights of this summer were concerts. One was near the beginning of the summer, the other one was near the end of summer (well, today).
The first was Glee Live. The first song performed by those friggen awesome gleeks was “Don’t Stop Believing.”
Then there’s today’s The Voice concert. The last song performed (excluding the last minute group performance) was “Don’t Stop Believing” by the winner Javier Colon.
This is a sign of awesomeness. Or that the song is super popular. But either way, this summer’s been blessed.